Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Twilight!

Twilight!

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Top 15 Twilight Saga Soundtrack Songs!

Here are my picks for the top 15 Twilight Saga soundtrack songs!
15) Eclipse (All Yours) By Metric: This song played after the movie and during the credits.
14) Ours By The Bravery: This wasn't in the movie, but I love the lyrics and I think it would have been great for a duration of the 'tent scene.'
13) Heavy In Your Arms By Florence & The Machine: This was a beautiful song very dark just like and Eclipse!
12) Chop & Change By The Black Keys: I loved this power house song which was in the beginning of the movie with the 'Riley chase scene.' Very epic!
11) With You In My Head By UNKLE: I loved this song during 'the training scene' it reminded me of the different powers the Cullen's had and how they could use them.
10) Hearing Damage By Thom Yorke: This song sounded so cool during 'the chasing Victoria scene' in New Moon!
9) Satellite Heart By Anya Marina: This is a simply beautiful song... it describes me too a bit.
8) Roslyn By Bon Iver & St. Vincent: This was another beautiful song, prior to the heart wrenching break up scene.
7) Shooting The Moon By OK Go: I loved the drums in this song and it fit perfectly in the scenes were Jacob and Bella were building the bikes.
6) Eyes On Fire By Blue Foundation: I loved this song in Twilight, it was so very fitting!
5) Decode By Paramore: I love this song it describes Edward and Bella perfectly and done by one of my fav bands.
4) Supermassive Black Hole By Muse: I l-o-v-e-d this song. It was great in t'he vampire baseball scene', it really helped show their sheer power!
3) Bella's Lullaby By Carter Burwell: This was so amazing. It was exactly how I thought of her lullably... it always makes me very sleepy!
2) Flightless Bird, American Mouth By Iron & Wine: This song was just delicious for the 'slow dance scene' it was beautiful, and it always brings my joy. Kristen Stewart actually suggested it for this scene.
1) My Love By Sia: This was the most beautiful song I have ever heard! It was fluid, silky and bursting with love and romance. Paired with 'the leg hitch kissing scene' made me swell up with tears. Beautiful acting with beautiful music is a very potent mix! I absolutely love all the music they choose for the movies! What wonderful songs and albums!

No comments:

Post a Comment