Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Twilight!

Twilight!

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Breaking Dawn Part 1 News

Kellan Lutz (Emmett Cullen) spills to 'Access Hollywood' that he is 'excited to take on Kristen in Breaking Dawn! Who doesn't remember the hilarious arm wrestling scene! So cute... that will be a cool scene!

" I tried to look unconcerned as I set my elbow against the stone. "Okay, Emmett. I win, and you cannot say one more word about my sex life to anyone, not even Rose. No allusions, no innuendos-no nothing." His eyes narrowed. "Deal. I win, and it's going to get a lot worse." He heard my breath stop and grinned evilly. There was no hint of bluff in his eyes. "You gonna back down so easy, little sister?" Emmett taunted. "Not much wild about you, is there? I bet that cottage doesn't have a scratch." He laughed. "Did Edward tell you how many houses Rose and I smashed?" I gritted my teeth and grabbed his big hand. "One, two-". "Three." He grunted, and shoved against my hand. Nothing happened......... A few seconds though, and I was a little bored with it. I flexed; Emmet lost and inch."
-Stephenie Meyer's Breaking Dawn.

Breaking Dawn gffvbjni 300x250 Gallery twilight

No comments:

Post a Comment