Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Twilight!

Twilight!

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

The Eclipse

Last night at 10:00 the clouds cleared to show a bright full moon directly over my head, it was a Christmas miracle! The clouds cleared for the rare Lunar Eclipse last night! I stayed up to 11:30 to watch the partial Eclipse, I wouldn't be able to make it another hour. It was quite a site. Every ten minutes, I would go out to check it and each time it would get darker and darker, as the light was being obscured by the moon. I watched to the point were there was only a sliver left and an orange tint had started glowing. It was amazing to witness this history. I took some pictures, but my camera dyed so please enjoy these pictures from trekearth.com!hold! to moon,hOOOld - cerrahpasa, Istanbul

No comments:

Post a Comment