Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Twilight!

Twilight!

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

My Twilight Room!



I got to open and early x-mas gift this year, and guess what I got?! Bella's comforter! Do you guys know how hard it is to find the exact one?! It's so beautiful and looks great with my mint colored walls!
☛ So I then decided to make my room like Bella's as much as possible! I had gotten a old dream catcher and hung it above my bed! I framed a picture of Edward and Bella and one of her friends, Jessica, Mike and Eric. I also had these burgandy candles laying around so I put them on my dresser. I also have a similar looking desk lamp. It looks great. I adore my room now! All I have to do is wait for my Edward to come!

1 comment:

  1. Can you share with us a photo where we can see the FULL VIEW of the pattern of the duvet, you know, like that is not laying on the bed? Pretty please?

    My nice is falling in love with Twilight (yes, after all this time) and I want to surprise her into deco her bedroom with this design. Please I would really really appreciate it



    ReplyDelete