Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Twilight!

Twilight!

Friday, August 13, 2010

A Vamped New Life: A Twilight fan fic by me!

Chapter 11

I was damn tired of studying for my journalism test. I sighed and threw my three - hundred page textbook on my bed and grabbed my purse and my grey pea coat, deciding to take a drive to the boardwalk. It was mid winter, near the end of the semester at UC Santa Cruz. I was twenty - two and hoping to find a date for the party on Saturday. My Toyota pick up wheezed its way into the nearly empty parking lot. The park wasn't that busy, considering it was winter and was late at night. Never the less the ferris wheel was running and the park was all lit up.2

"Hey Jake."3

"Hey, Katherine. One ticket?"4

"Yes please." Jake was use to me; I'd been coming to the board walk for years. He was tall, and a pretty good looking guy, with sandy blonde hair and blue eyes. We were just friends though... nothing more. Maybe he could go to the party with me. "Hey, my roommate is throwing a party on Saturday. Want to go just as friends?"5

"Oh, I'd love to, but Jenny and I are going out to dinner that night."6

"Oh, thats ok. Go have fun!"7

"Kay thanks."8

"Sure." I then made my way to the beach. Was I the only single one in this county? I inhaled the salty air, and listened to the waves lapping up against the sand. It made me calm.9

Absentmindedly I played with my car keys and looked at my 'Twilight' key chain. If only I could find a guy like Edward. I thought and laughed to myself. Maybe my best friend since Elementary school new a guy or something. I dialed her cell and waited. Of course it was busy, so I hung up. She was probably talking to her boyfriend Alex. Suddenly, I heard a 'whoosh' behind me. Strange, there was no wind tonight. "I should head back." I told myself. Just then I was flung back onto the sand my god knows what. Dazed, I got up and started jogging back to the board walk. My fight or flight instinct was taking over me.10

Out of no were a handsome yet menacing looking man picked me up! His eyes were dark brown, maybe even black. Terrified, I started kicking and screaming and throwing punches with all the force I could exert. We were under the board walk now and he dumped me on the ground. My heart racing I quietly fumbled for my phone, but my captor closed the 50 yards between us in one second; and at a speed an Olympic sprinter would be envious of. He grabbed my phone and threw it against a beam. Instantly it shattered. Again I started screaming, and he clamped his hand over my mouth and bit me!11

As soon as he did this I knew exactly what he was. A vampire. He definitely wasn't a Cullen or vegetarian. He started drinking my blood and I experienced a pain like no other. Searing, burning, blazing, it was venom. Coursing through my weak pathetic human self. Then I saw 2 figures. Vampires probably, to join the feast. This could have been a dream. Dreams were never this painful.

No comments:

Post a Comment