Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Twilight!

Twilight!

Thursday, August 12, 2010

I'm Back!

I'm back! I'm sooo sorry I haven't blogged in like 3 months! I was super busy studying for finals and everything, and also Summer stuff. But now I'll try to keep my blogs posted! So, lets talk about Eclipse! IT WAS SOOO EPICLY AWESOME! OME I LOVED THE KISSING SCENE'S THE FIGHT SCENES AND EVERYTHING! I SAW IT FOUR TIMES AND I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE MOVIE TO COME OUT ON DVD! ALSO, CAN NOT WAIT FOR BREAKING DAWN PART 1! On the night of JUNE 30 I went with my mom and friend, Karen. I wore my Twilight shirt, and Cullen necklace. I also gave out various Twilight pins. We went to Chevys before and I got all hyped up on sugar! Then we got there so early. There wasn't even a line! But it was pretty packed! It was so awesome, having all Twilighters joined and cheering! When it was finished I think I was having a Twilight high, it was the best! My Twilighterness was at it's peak that night. I went totally crazy and could not stop talking about my fav scenes! Then I went with my mom and then my friends and then by myself!!! Watch one of my fav scenes (Japer training) by clicking this link below:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUv_cZ3pBBY&playnext=1&videos=kafvkDe5J5Y
(Link might not work... sorry, so go up to the website address bar and type the address in. If that does not work go to youtube and type in 'Jasper training scene.' Hope this helps!)

No comments:

Post a Comment