Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Twilight!

Twilight!

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I'm starting a series of Twilighter blogs!




Hey, I am starting a series of Twilighter blogs. From now on my blogs we be only aboout Twilight! So here are some cool twilighty things that have happened... I got the documentary Twilight In Forks and an Edward doll for my 16th b-day!!! Which was a vampire theme... I dressed up as Alice Cullen, made red velvet cupcakes and watched New Moon! I got red roses, candles and black and red balloons! It was so much fun! Edward is standing on my night stand and he watches me sleep! So Far I have $182.00 saved up for my trip to Forks next year! I'm hoping to go during winter or mid winter break or spring break! Also today I was taking my dog for a walk. It was very cloudy, and I saw a tall African American with black dreads and a brown coat, sunglasses and gloves. I freaked out cause I knew he was Laurant! So then I speed walked gome and told my mom, 'I saw Laurant!' LOL. My life is Twilight!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment