Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Twilight!

Twilight!

Thursday, April 22, 2010

The Adventures of Edward doll and a Twilight moment!




Hey, I am going to start the Adventures of My New Edward Doll!
Yesterday's adventure: He watched Dancing With The Stars with me! It was movie theme night and I was hoping they would do a waltz to 'Flightless Bird, American Mouth.' But they didn't...☹ Then he helped me with my French homework! He is so intelligente! As they would say in French! They he watched over me as I slept! Twilight moment! There is a new girl at our school. I'm lucky to have her in my science and english class. She is from Brazil has long black hair and looks just like Zafrini from the Amazon coven! Hmm, I should make an effort tog get to know her!


No comments:

Post a Comment