Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Twilight!

Twilight!

Friday, April 3, 2009

There was another fight @ school...OMG!

Hey,
 there was another fight at school today! It was at lunch. My friends and I were sitting at our spot and we heard, "Ohhh!" and "Fight, fight, fight!" So I jumped up from the bench and was all, "Ohh a fight! I want to see!" So I sprinted toward the gym. I couldn't see anything b/c practically half the school was crowding around them to see it. I asked a couple of peeps what was happening and they were all, "Idk." So later in PE I asked my guy friend what happened. He said one kid was talking behind the other kids back and got made so he punched him. And then the other kid threw him against the wall. The two teachers tried to break it up. One kid pushed the teachers on the ground and continued fighting. Took half the staff to stop the fight, including my PE teacher. That was today's gossip. TTYL.
xoxo Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment